My top ten recycled materials perfect for the art studio
These recycled items can be game changers in your art studio or craft room organization and even for your creative process.
Don't throw that away!!!
Here's 10 things you might normally throw away that can come in really handy in your art studio. These must-have recycled materials for your art room will make you think twice about pitching them in the trash can.
1. Clear pastry or fruit containers make great storage for collage fodder.
2. Glass jars for paint brush and pencil storage
3. Pizza boxes lids for a substrate for your art. These are also great for painted paper storage and they make great disposable table top easels.
4.Tea tins for paint pens, palette knifes or pencils
5. Hotel key cards or old credit cards for special painting techniques
6. Glass recycled from old frames make the perfect paint palette
7. Empty foil boxes for washi tape storage
8. Plastic coffee containers for paint water
9. Cardboard flats for fabric organization
10. Clear egg cartons for paint mixing
I'd love to hear if you've used any of these ideas in your art studio already. And I'd love to hear of other ideas recycled materials that you used in your studio.
If you'd like to receive FREE monthly content to help you grow in your artistic journey, sign up for my Behind the Brush newsletter HERE.